Friday, January 1, 2010

Sewing Success # 2 & NYE Look...

I have successfully completed my 2nd sewing project. My friend pictured here wanted a tulip skirt but couldn't find one to fit her body perfectly so she jokingly suggested I attempt one for her. I accepted the challenge and in a couple days created this. I started with the same pattern for the skirt I sewed and with the help of some online google-ing, made it a tulip. 
















The skirt came out really good and she was happy to have a skirt that was custom fit to her body. Let me know what you think...



New Years Eve Looks...



My NYE Look:
Leggings with sequins on the side by INC from Macy's
Sparkley top from Express
Black patent leather peep toes from Steve Madden

Bestie:
Sequin top Express
Skirt by Mere :-)
Caged booties from Banana Republic

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog