Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm still here...

For any of you that were wondering, I am still here. Work of course has been crazy and I was excited to get to finally blog this week from Atlanta so I brought the camera but not the cord. Crap! So to say the least, I have some exciting post to come and just so this post isn't totally bunk, here is my latest love...
Essie's Neo-Whimsical


While I am not at all impressed with the quality of the polish, I love this color. The polish is watery and I had to do like 3 thin coats and it didn't last as long as I like but the color is stellar! Overall I must say that I am not an Essie fan. I have found these polishes to be either too watery or too thick. I'm sticking to OPI but I did stray for this one.

(gotta love cell phone pics)
Ok guys, back to working in the hotel. Have a great rest of the week and I promise I'll be back and better than ever this coming week.

2 comments:

  1. Know you're super busy this time of year! I thought the same thing about Neo-Whim. Glad to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog