Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Outfit of the day...

So I thought I'd try to start doing outfits of the day. It's hard because I don't have a floor length mirror but I figured out the husband's tripod so here we go.

This is my first time wearing colored tights. I have been dying to wear some and I had a little trouble making an outfit. I need to get some work dresses that are neutral that I can pair with colored tights but here is my attempt. Please excuse the tired eyes---it was 6:30 this morning. :-)

Only 3 days to Christmas!! Can't wait...love the holidays and spending time with all my family.

Skirt: Ann Taylor Suit
Top: Banana Republic Plum (kind of hard to see)
Tights: Banana Republic
Shoes: Nine West





Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog