Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Loving...

...first day mascara!

My wonderful husband...


(love this pic--he is so smiley)
bought me another tube of my beloved DiorShow Blackout mascara for Christmas and I used the new tube for the first time today. I forget how much I love Love LOVE new mascara. I think the other one graudally gets crappy so by the time I use a new one, I have forgotten and I fall in love all over again.

I know some people hate using new mascara...how about you?!

Thats it---boring post I know, just wanted to share.


2 comments:

  1. Your hubby is so adorable! He reminds me of Dean Cain, have you all heard that before?
    I like new mascara too, which is why I use Define-A-Lash!! LOL!!! I go through it quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much--I think he's quite adorable also. I don't think we've ever got Dean Cain but I have heard Mario Lopez---I'll take both as compliments :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog