Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gift Idea for my Chicas...


I want to start posting some holiday gift ideas for the various people in our lives. I hope to spark an idea or two for you. This is a great idea for that perfect lady in your life, whether it be a mom, sister, or your bff.


As I have mentioned in the past, I am a sucker for attractive packages. Which means when I saw the latest fragrance from Marc Jacobs, Lola, I was in love. This perfume has such a pretty bottle and to make it even more perfect the sent is lovely. The smell is described as sexy with a fun, flirtatious wink. It has a warm, floral bouquet scent with rose, fuchsia peony, and geranium.  It has been added to my Christmas list for sure.




In addition to that fact that the smell and design of the bottle rock, Marc has created a perfect little gift for a friend or sister.



It's a ring with the fragrance's solid perfume inside. This ring fits perfectly with the trend of over sized rings and is quite cute. It come with a little, cute bag too! The ring is available exclusively at Sephora so get yours here today! Your gift-ee will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog