Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Party Outfit...

The husband and I went to Tampa with some co-workers for my office party. But before I talk about what I wore I must update you on my 2nd to latest ;-)  makeup purchase. I ordered the 120 palette 2nd Ed. from BhCosmetics and I got it Thursday and this is my first experience using it. I love the pigment of the colors, I swatched a couple colors on my hand when I first opened it and without primer, they were so brilliant. So far I am in love. They also have a 1st Ed. 120 Palette and a couple other 88 palettes with shimmers and mattes. This one I bought has both shimmer and matte colors, which also drew me in to buy it. I know it's late but this would make a great gift for any make-up lush in your life.






PARTY!!
I love the annual Holiday party at my company. I work with great people and it's nice to have an opportunity to see people that work in the other firm offices.


Dress: Express tube bubble hem
Cardigan: Banana Republic
Shoes: Kelly & Katie
Necklace: My own creation with brooch from NY&Co.








Makeup:
Face: Maybelline Liquid Dream Foundation, Benefit Hello Flawless in Petal
Blush: MAC mineralized in Super Duper Natural, Stila Illuminating Blush in Rose Gold
Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Young Punk for crease
Medium Purple and Light Purple from 120 palette
Highlight Benefit eyeshadow in Low Profile
Black Liner from UD 24/7 in zero
DiorShow Black Out Mascasa
Lips: MAC Dazzleglass in Elle




Nails: OPI Visions of SugarPlum:



I hope all of your Holiday Parties are going/have gone well. Merry Christmas

4 comments:

  1. Your make-up and outfit look awesome Mere!
    Love how you made your own gorgeous necklace--very smart idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Where did you get the shoes and dress? Love how it all came together with your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is Express. I got it last year on clearance for like $20 and the shoes are this season from DSW. I think they came in blue and silver also. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog