Sunday, November 8, 2009

Product Rave: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment


I just want to RAVE about this product. I never thought I'd be one to buy lip product that cost over $20 but I saw this product at Sephora and I was automatically drawn to it. I think initially I liked the packaging but once I tried it, I was in love. For the last 10 years or so, I have always used Carmex as a lip balm and this has been the first product to draw me away from that. Sugar Lip balm goes on smooth, has a light scent, and works wonders in healing chapped lips. The product also offers an SPF 15. I highly recommend this and am expecting to buy my second tube on my next visit to Sephora. Try it out, you won't be disappointed.

On a side note, there are these trees that bloom here in the Fall and they are my fave part of living here. I have no idea what they are but since my husband takes great pictures, I sent him out for pictures. Here are a couple I love...




(If you look closely, there is a bee in the flower)

I hope you all have a great week! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the rec! The new layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog