Thursday, November 5, 2009

Perfect Purple...

In case you are unaware, I am a purple polish whore. I have so many that my nails are almost constantly dark purple during the fall/winter months. I have found the perfect color tonight and I am kind of sad I just did my nails or I would do them with it now. I went to Ulta to get Essie's mint candy apple (which I got the last one of) and I saw that OPI has their holiday line out also. There is a purple creamy bluish color "Sapphire in the Snow". It is great. I will post a pic as soon as I paint them. There were a couple other Holiday OPI that I really wanted & Ulta was buy 2 get 2 but the hubby was with me. He already thinks I have a polish obsessive disorder. Don't tell him but I'll prob go this weekend for the other LOL. Shh!!

My (little) haul:




On a side note---OPI and Dell have teamed up and you can now get a Dell Laptop in one of 25 great OPI shades, including their famous "I'm Not Really a Waitress". The colors look great---something to look into if you are in the market for a new computer.



1 comment:

  1. I just wrote about both of these colors too, and I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog