Saturday, November 21, 2009

Look for night out with Bestie...

I haven't had a post in a while so I thought I would post my look for going out this afternoon with a friend to see New Moon---yay!



Skinny Jeans, White T, and Cardigan all Express
Flats Steve Madden
(if it was not 80* outside, I would have worn my new scarf from Banana but here is the look of it)





Hair blow dried and flat ironed with Tresemme Heat Defense Spray
Make-up with the flash (looks pretty shimmery but doesn't look like that in person)



Without the flash:




Makeup:
Face wash and moisturizer: Aveeno


Face:
Revlon Dream Liquid Mousse
Benefit Hello Flawless Honey
Stila Sheer Pressed Powder in Medium (I am losing some color and am in between shades)


Blush:
Smashbox Blush Rush in Paradise
Stila Illuminating Finishing Powder in Rose Gold


Eyes:
Crease - Jemma Kidd shadow in Vanity Fair (Target)
Lid - Stila shadow in Wheat
Highlight - Stila Eyeshadow in Gold Glow


Liner - Stila Smudge Pot in Bronze
Mascara - Dior Show Blackout


Lips:
Body Shop Lip Liner in Beech
Body Shop Lip Stick (dabbed lightly) in C141
Sephora Lip Stick in a nude shade

I can't wait to see the movie---happy Saturday all. Have a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog