Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lazy Saturday...

I love Saturdays when I have nothing to do but what I want. Well It's not that I don't have anything to do today but it's just that I chose not to do those things ;-) Once I decided not to do the work, house, and school stuff that I should I drug out some scrapbook stuff and did a couple pages. For those who don't know, I am a huge crafter---scrapbooks, sewing, baking, painting, whatever---so it's been a while so I thought I'd do a little of that.
Here are a couple pages that I did---hopefully my friends and family don't mind their pics up here---









I also got a chance to do a mani-pedi. I used the OPI Shappire in the Snow from the 2009 Holiday line. It looks a little more violet in real life. The polish was very creamy---you could prob get by with only one coat and a coat of clear. I have a mental block and always use 2 coats but I think you could do one.
Sunlight:

Flash:


Some products that I cannot live without when it comes to a mani-pedi are as follows:

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

OPI Ridge Filler (for fingers)



Orly Bonder (for toes)



Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Even my little one had a lazy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog