Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all. I am super excited to post these pictures of last night because I loved mine and my hubby's costumes and I had such a good time. I was a mermaid and DH was The Joker.


Hubby actually did all his own makeup and did a really good job. For my makeup, I used fishnet stockings over my face and dabbed turquoises, blues, and shimmer golds over the fishnets to make the scales. It was UBER uncomfortable but the outcome was way worth it. I got tons of compliments. For the eyes, I wanted to use MUFE Hot Pink but couldn't come up with a look I liked so my bestie came up with the eye look using the MUFE pink yellow, and the same gold I used for the scales.

The products I can recall using are as follows:
Eyes:
MUFE Neon Pink 75
MAC Yellow (not sure the name)
LORAC Glam Rocks in Metallic Pearl
MAC Blue shadow (Fresh Water I think--not mine) to line the upper lashes
Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
DiorShow Blackout Mascara

Face:
ULTA loose powder in a deep green
Urban Decay Narcotic shadow
MAC Blue shadow
ULTA Eyeshadow in Mint
LORAC Glam Rocks in Metallic Pearl

Nails were painiting using OPI La-Paz-itively Hot!








Sorry for the stupid faces-I really can't help it ;-)

Well It's already November but here in FL you would never know---its 92* today! Boo! Cold weather needs to arrive STAT!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and let me know what you think of the looks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog