Friday, November 13, 2009

DIY Necklace

So after getting some inspiration from LoveMaegan.com, I decided to try to make my own multi-strand necklace. DH & I ventured to the flea market two weeks ago and for $60, we got this haul...

So last night I finally got around to making it. I took one of the multi-strand necklaces that had a multiple loop clasp and started taking random strands and adding them. I think I want to add another strand of pearls to it. Here is it done, not on though because it was like 11p.m. when I finished it and I looked like crap. LOL





Also I finally got around to wearing the skirt I made. I have the necklace on too. I tangled it up for a more messy look but I plan on wearing it to a party tomorrow with a brooch to dress it up. I'll take pics then too.


Boots: Steve Madden
Tights: Express
Skirt: My own
T-Shirt: NY & Co
Cardigan: Express
Necklace: DIY




Happy Friday!! Welcome weekend, I have missed you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That necklace is so cute! You did an amazing job. You said you made that skirt too??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Yeah I am just learning to experiment with sewing. Joanne's had all of their patterns for $1 so I got tons. I'll keep posting when I make stuff. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog