Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend eye makeup...

I thought I would post my makeup that I wore this past weekend. I love playing with different eyeshadows so this is what I wore.













Urban Decay Primer Potion
ULTA Galaxy eyeshadow
ULTA Platinum Eyeshadow
Benefit Silky Powder Shadow in Low Profile
DiorShow BlackOut Mascara
































Urban Decay Primer Potion
Smashbox Eyeshadow in Ink (just a dab in the outer corner to darken)
Sephora Brand Eyeshadow in Carolina's Pride
Lorac Eyeshadow in Rhapsody
Stila Barbie Loves Stila Smudge Pot in Purple Pumps
Benefit Silky Powder Shadow in Low Profile
DiorShow BlackOut Mascara

I must say I usually love the Stila Smudge Pots but I feel the Barbie one wasn't as smooth. It was pretty glittery and I felt it wouldn't get on the brush, instead it was like the brush just slashed a line in the makeup. After some maneuvering the look came out ok but I had higher expectations.

Enjoy the week--Monday is already over :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love these looks, so pretty!
    Do you like/recommend the Ulta shadows? I've never used them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have used a few ULTA shadows and I usually buy them for colors that I only see myself wearing now & then. They are usually buy one get one 1/2. You have to wear primer though--w/o it, it doesn't stay at all but with primer I think they are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both looks! I think I need a Mere eye-makeover so I don't just smoosh my colors together :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog