Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bubbles and relaxation...



"There must be quite a few things a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them."
Author: Sylvia Plath




At the end of a long day I actually crave a nice bath. I love the freedom of laying in the bath with the smell of lavender or chamomile, reading a great book or magazine. It's so relaxing. I must have inherited this trait from my mother. I remember as a child that my mom would lock herself in the bathroom, most likely hiding from her four children, to relax and read a book. I think this was the only opportunity she had for solitude and leisurely reading.


I have tried many different kinds but Bath & Body Works Sleep line is my favorite. Around the holidays they release their "Warm Milk and Honey" scent and this is heaven, you must try it if you are interested in bath what-so-ever. 



So to all of you out there, if you are not into the relaxation of a hot bath, I urge you to try---you will not be disappointed...



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog