Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Product Rave: Benefit Hello Flawless




I just HAVE to rave about this product. Benefit's Hello Flawless is by far the best powder I have used in forever it seems. The powder comes in six shades and my shade, "I'm Cute As A Bunny" Honey, is a perfect match. The compact comes with a brush and a sponge. The brush really isn't that great of quality by I use my powder brush to put the powder on if I am wearing foundation. If I am just running out of the house or if I am not wearing foundation, I can use the sponge and get, wait for it, Flawless coverage.  In addition to the coverage and application this product gives, it also offers SPF 15. 


The bottom line is that this product is smooth, offers great coverage, whether you are a foundation wearer or not, and lasts a long time, with or without a primer.



This is def a must-have!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this review!
    I will definitely buy this after my Halo runs out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be a spokesperson for this powder! I too now want "flawless coverage." I see a Sephora trip in the near future!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog